Forex or any trading involves risk of money loss and obviously not suitable for all investors. The style of trading discussed on TradersAlert.me represent an abnormal degree of risk that may result in substantial financial losses in a short period of time.
These risks include but are not limited to:
- Market volatility due to changing political and/or economic conditions as well as limited regulatory protection may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a trade
- Internet and other communication failures may hinder your ability to enter or exit a trade
- Some or all funds invested with unregulated financial service providers may be at risk as a result of the insolvency of such service provider
- Providers of leveraged trading instruments may liquidate any or all of your positions with them unless you deposit the necessary additional funds to sustain any losing positions that exceed your allocated margin.
In addition to this:
- TradersAlert.me is not offering to buy or sell any of the financial instruments mentioned in any service we offer and is not representing itself as a registered financial or investment adviser, broker or dealer.
- TradersAlert.me does not guarantee or represent that members acting upon any suggestion mentioned or discussed in any of the services we offer, will result in a profit. All decisions to act upon any suggestions made in any service we offer is the sole responsibility of the member.
- Where financial figures are quoted these are for illustrative purposes only and should NOT be perceived as being indicative of typical earnings.
- TradersAlert.me will not be held responsible or liable to members or any other parties for losses that may be sustained while trading. The trading and financial actions that you take are solely YOUR decision and not that of TradersAlert.me.
- TradersAlert.me staff and/or affiliates may hold positions in various financial instruments mentioned in any of the services we offer and are under no obligation to disclose when a position was acquired, the amount of position held or when a position is closed.
- TradersAlert.me is not an investment adviser and do not provide investment advice.
So before deciding to trade, must carefully consider your objectives, leverage, funds, leverage and risk appetite. And obviously, don’t start if you don’t have the ability to withstand the loss.